Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Return

It has been over a month since I last posted here (apologies Jen but there's been nothing to say). But I figure that's a lame excuse so here's a quick update:

- Got Bos'n staff at the Q
- Accepted to UBC! yay
- French Oral Exam less than a month (May 22)
- Travelled to the middle of nowhere last weekend
- Tri Service Ball yesterday!!!

And that is all. That's right folks in the past month there has been a grand total of 5 exciting/important events. My life is epic. I would give you a quick overview on all of them but, let's face it, I'm lazy. Besides most of the above are blatantly self-explanatory.

As for Tri however it was an excellent dance. Over a 1000 people attended, lots of old friends were present and now more than ever I can't wait to return to Quadra. Lots of the old crew are going to be in bos'n with me this summer and just about everyone else is at least going back as something or other. It should be a good summer.

Small incident at Tri however: Jared's jacket (which was house to my camera) got mistaken for someone else's and was taken instead of their own which was identical minus the tag indicating the store's name. It was literally an exact duplicate down to the size, the only major difference was it didn't have my camera. My camera, luckily, was turned in however and a friend from camp who goes to the corpse running the event found it and was able to identify it do to the pictues of me (see Jen I did take pictures). Once it's returned I'll be sure to update photos and I'll get one from Jared as soon as he's had a chance to upload his. I promise Jen there will be pictures.

1 comment:

jesuisjen said...

bah, I'll believe you took pictures when I see them I think this is just an elaborate scheme to make me think you took pictures without actually having to show them. Next thing you'll be telling me is that the memory card was corrupted :P