Thursday, March 13, 2008

Paris

Well I made it, and in one piece. There are no missing limbs or other bodily parts and all flying went smoothly. I spent most of the day wondering around Paris with Jen and am now at the Pompidou Centre sending you out the message. So don't panic, I promise I'm not dead.

Also I posted pictures on facebook (mom can log in and show you all)... I don't have time to post them here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that the flight was uneventful... hope you were not too bored with the long connection at Trudeau... 4 hours waiting for your next flight is not very exciting, but it does make sure that you aren't stressed trying to make your connection...!!!

I guess you will be inverting your blog for the next couple of weeks... instead of "Letters to Paris", it becomes "Letters from Paris"... :-)

I just created a FaceBook account and invited you as a friend... once you accept, I presume I will be able to see your pics...

Hope you have a awesome time over the next two weeks.

Take Care... ~ Keith

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. Relieved that you arrived safely. It looks like you are enjoying yourself -- Jen dragging your tired body all around to the sites your first day. We enjoyed your pictures. Were the street and crowded buildings in Jen's neighborhood? I see you have purchased your first baguette. C'est bon! Keep sending lots of pictures and blog entries. Dad.

sgriffiths said...

Yep Dad, all those picture were in Jen's neighbourhood, she pretty much lives right in the center of things.

Anonymous said...

This blog is getting stale... ;-)