Saturday, May 31, 2008

Almost there!


The dress has been fitted, the hair appointment made, the make up bought and carpooling arranged - in short I'm basically ready for grad! Four days and I'll be walking the stage, six and I'll be at grad. So close, yet still so far away *sigh*, 'cause the truth is even after the I get my fake certificate and have my last night with my grad class I still have two (nearly three) weeks of class and tests left. It seems like so little time for the amount of things that must be done, but whatcha gonna do right? Besides once it's over I'll be off to camp (litterally right after, like the space of three days) and after camp university starts =) . Now doesn't that make everyone feel warm and fuzzy inside? Or at least a little terrified? Yes? Well then at least we're all on the same page.




Ohhh and I got new clothes Jen, which I think I mentioned, but I feel like gloating... even though techincally you got yourself clothes too. The above photo is displaying one of the lovely new shirts, which were actually quite needed in a wardrobe of 4 (or was it less?) short sleeved shirts.




ps you better be having fun in turkey >_>

No comments: