So without further adieu the photos:
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Whistler
Staying somewhere you shouldn't be able to afford for absolutely nothing has a surprising satisfaction that comes with it. Don't believe me? Stay in the Chateau Whistler for a weekend for free, I think you'll understand. The rooms were amazing, the skiing exceptional and best of all I didn't die. They did however convince me to take a few black runs (which I'd like to point out I only fell a maximum of three/four times on) and for the most part I succeeded. The last one however did get the best of me. In the future I shall remember not to go down a black diamond when I'm incredibly tired. War wounds were acquired and, yes Jen, photos were taken.
So without further adieu the photos:










So without further adieu the photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
something you must mail to me: an igloo. That way I can be like: "hey, I'm from Canada and I have an igloo"
OK kiddo... before I comment on your Blog entry, I need to ask you to "title" your entries. When you leave the entry untitled, it makes it difficult for folks to navigate the blog... especially when using RSS feeds (which I do)... without the title, there is no link back to the blog page... so PLEASE... use titles (you ARE a writer, after all... ;-)...
~ K
I love your writing Sarah, even when you have nothing to say you have something to say - you make your nothingness sound so very interesting - reminds me of Seinfeld.
XXOO
Post a Comment