It would appear it has been a long time since I have left another record of my oh so boring life here and I would apologize except, well, I'm not very sorry and besides, there is really nothing to write about. I mean there's school but school is school: it ticks by slowly, gives you far too much to do, and makes the week go about as fast as a turtle in a race. The classes are good, don't get me wrong there, but it's school and even good classes don't change that fact.
Outside of school there is very little: Cadets, and it goes by as normal (tag days next weekend, range competition in two, etc.), dance, in which very little eventful happens, and aside from that little else. Despite this I feel incredibly busy, normal things have an odd way of keeping you working. School's mostly to blame though and I do believe M. Gagnon has gone insane. He wanted us to finish the complete rough draft for our concours in two days! And this was a concours he expected to be well researched and thought out as he recommends we use the same subject for the oral on the provincial. Crazy, crazy man. He over estimates our dedication, but then again I think he always has.
On the upside it was sunny today. A very strange event I know but mostly enjoyed despite the fact that it means I had no reason to bum a ride home from school. But don't get your nickers in a knot, it's not supposed to last. As Jen was so very kind in pointing out in her blog rain is in store. But you know what Hen? I don't care, I LIKE rain, so psh. And now I shake my fist at you and your lovely Parisian surroundings. And then I proceed to end this entry and go do some of my biology homework, or at the very least start it.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems to me Mr Gagnon pulled a similar stunt with us. Y aura pas mal de travail pour toi cet semestre. ;) Has he given you any grammar tests yet? I think I will remind him to do lots of that for you :).
Tell me about lit. Are you reading Chaucer right now? How do you find it. I expect weekly responses to things you have read in lit :).
Post a Comment